David Sapper, COO at BlockBid tells WatersTechnology that together with his team, they found that often cryptocurrency exchanges lacked transparency and accountability, and were working in a “gray” area.
He argues that what consumers require from the financial institutions of today has not been applied in the crypto markets. “We understood that there is a large gap for an exchange that wants to step forward and say that this is the bar that needs to be set for every single exchange,” he says.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class