Coinfloor is awaiting final approval to become a licensed provider of distributed-ledger technology (DLT) for its spot exchange platform under the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission’s (GFSC) regulatory framework.
The London-based bitcoin exchange for retail and institutional investors is expected to have a review on September 6, with representatives from the commission to determine whether the application is successful or not. Introduced on January 1, the DLT regulatory framework applies
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail