Coinfloor is awaiting final approval to become a licensed provider of distributed-ledger technology (DLT) for its spot exchange platform under the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission’s (GFSC) regulatory framework.
The London-based bitcoin exchange for retail and institutional investors is expected to have a review on September 6, with representatives from the commission to determine whether the application is successful or not. Introduced on January 1, the DLT regulatory framework applies
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha