As the date for the UK’s departure from the European Union (EU) gets closer, questions remain about how it will impact the regulatory environment for crypo-exchanges and fintech. At a workshop organized by the Association of Futures Markets (AFM) and hosted by GMEX Group in London on September 12, market experts gave mixed views on the road ahead.
“There is a massive opportunity to be agile and innovative,” said GMEX CEO Hirander Misra, speaking on the sidelines of the workshop. “I also think
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground