As the date for the UK’s departure from the European Union (EU) gets closer, questions remain about how it will impact the regulatory environment for crypo-exchanges and fintech. At a workshop organized by the Association of Futures Markets (AFM) and hosted by GMEX Group in London on September 12, market experts gave mixed views on the road ahead.
“There is a massive opportunity to be agile and innovative,” said GMEX CEO Hirander Misra, speaking on the sidelines of the workshop. “I also think
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services