The HYBSE International Marketplace, a Mauritius-based digital asset exchange formed by a partnership between exchange and clearing infrastructure provider Mindex, technology vendor Gmex, and the Hybrid Stock Exchange Corp, will provide access to market data from the exchange free of charge, officials say.
The new blockchain-driven market—which will trade tokenized stocks, cryptocurrencies and foreign exchange, commodities, indexes, exchange-traded funds, exchange-traded commodities, and crypto
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv