The HYBSE International Marketplace, a Mauritius-based digital asset exchange formed by a partnership between exchange and clearing infrastructure provider Mindex, technology vendor Gmex, and the Hybrid Stock Exchange Corp, will provide access to market data from the exchange free of charge, officials say.
The new blockchain-driven market—which will trade tokenized stocks, cryptocurrencies and foreign exchange, commodities, indexes, exchange-traded funds, exchange-traded commodities, and crypto
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain