NEW YORK--Billing issues continue to dog users and vendors alike, but TCB Data president Tom Butts thinks that some of the billing and invoicing problems could be solved if the industry embraces a Global Location Identifier as a universal standard. The identifier would uniquely name each user at a specific location.
Adopting the Global Location Identifier would allow users and exchanges to find out who is using what data and where, just by entering a distinct identifier into a database. A pa
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit