NEW YORK--With Y2K now hopefully behind the market data industry, people can cast their minds forward to the next big time-consuming task: US decimalization.
Reuters has published a series of internal white papers concerning capacity on its Integrated Data Network (IDN) as a result of decimalization and the restructuring of the US options market. These issues will not only result in a significant impact on traffic on IDN--with projected growth rates of 500 per cent in 2000--but will cause fur
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank