In a statement, the exchange says it plans to incorporate systems for trading and other functions into the system architecture of the new secondary datacenter. This will be done in stages to match the replacement schedule of the relevant systems.
Under its current backup plan, if the main datacenter in Tokyo is impacted by any disaster, JPX will switch operations over to its backup datacenter in Kanto to continue operations.
After power outages caused by earthquakes knocked out both its Tokyo
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data