The Swift-run proof-of-concept blockchain project was built using Hyperledger Fabric’s 0.6 release and was designed to solve problems with nostro accounts—foreign exchange (FX) accounts that banks hold with their counterparties—which are used to settle transactions but often aren’t reconciled or visible in real time.
The project originally involved six banks, which completed their testing earlier this year, although that number has since swelled to more than 30 participants that are still usin
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper