The Swift-run proof-of-concept blockchain project was built using Hyperledger Fabric’s 0.6 release and was designed to solve problems with nostro accounts—foreign exchange (FX) accounts that banks hold with their counterparties—which are used to settle transactions but often aren’t reconciled or visible in real time.
The project originally involved six banks, which completed their testing earlier this year, although that number has since swelled to more than 30 participants that are still usin
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology