Private equity investment in this space has also boomed, with several players now backed by private equity funding, as PE firms seek to get into what is a very strong growth area of spend, according to the report, which focuses on companies or business divisions with a core competency in AML and KYC-related data and information and related services.
According to the report, spending has grown at a compound annual growth rate of 16.86 percent over a five-year period, from $268.9 million in 2012
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees