The problem with innovation is that there is no industry standard definition. It’s a subjective term that means different things to different people and organizations throughout the market, but it’s one that everyone interested in the application of technology is concerned with.
A common theme among panelists at the inaugural WatersTechnology Innovation Summit discussing how best to harness innovation within financial services was having first-hand experience working within a startup or much sm
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets