Anthony Malakian, US editor of Waters, and James Rundle, news editor of Waters, record a weekly podcast touching on the biggest stories in financial technology.
On the podcast, Anthony and James first examine how regulators and market participants are increasingly warning that the complexity of artificial intelligence (AI) tools could hold hidden risks. The then look at SS&C Technologies’ acquisition of DST Systems and what it could hint at for M&A in 2018.
2:30 A discussion about how regulators should begin dealing with AI.
17:00 SS&C gobbles up DST Systems after buying DST Global in 2014.
As is the case with everything we do, we'd love to get some feedback from our listeners. Feel free to reach out to Anthony or James via Twitter or email.
Past 10 episodes:
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1