The mainstream financial markets have recently warmed to crypto, wanting to enjoy those upswings, but cautious about the lack of regulatory oversight and the potential downside of investing in an asset with no underlying, or a currency with no central bank to back it up.
And one of the challenges is so basic yet so elusive: What exactly are digital currencies, how should they be regulated, and by whom? Are they currencies, securities, or—as current Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) th
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy