FactSet and distributed-ledger technology (DLT) provider CG Blockchain have entered into a partnership that will allow users of FactSet’s order and execution management system (OEMS) to access CG Blockchain’s products through the latter’s app store, BCT Fundstore.
Additionally, CG Blockchain’s current and future users will also be able to use FactSet’s OEMS—which became part of the FactSet stable as a result of its 2015 acquisition of Portware—as FactSet is the exclusive OEMS partner for the DL
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning