FactSet and distributed-ledger technology (DLT) provider CG Blockchain have entered into a partnership that will allow users of FactSet’s order and execution management system (OEMS) to access CG Blockchain’s products through the latter’s app store, BCT Fundstore.
Additionally, CG Blockchain’s current and future users will also be able to use FactSet’s OEMS—which became part of the FactSet stable as a result of its 2015 acquisition of Portware—as FactSet is the exclusive OEMS partner for the DL
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform