In preparation for Brexit, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) says it aims to assign resources to key sector areas that present the greatest risk, and where intervention could benefit the most. Significant amounts of work at a governmental and regulatory level have already gone into bolstering defenses for the UK’s fintech and asset management sectors, in both of which the country holds the number two global spot, ahead of the current Brexit date in March 2019.
“The business plan is an
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC