In preparation for Brexit, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) says it aims to assign resources to key sector areas that present the greatest risk, and where intervention could benefit the most. Significant amounts of work at a governmental and regulatory level have already gone into bolstering defenses for the UK’s fintech and asset management sectors, in both of which the country holds the number two global spot, ahead of the current Brexit date in March 2019.
“The business plan is an
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance