In preparation for Brexit, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) says it aims to assign resources to key sector areas that present the greatest risk, and where intervention could benefit the most. Significant amounts of work at a governmental and regulatory level have already gone into bolstering defenses for the UK’s fintech and asset management sectors, in both of which the country holds the number two global spot, ahead of the current Brexit date in March 2019.
“The business plan is an
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain