TDCC has worked with Broadridge to help transition the Taiwan Stock Market to 100 percent e-voting in under four years. Adopting Broadridge’s direct vote-submission service allowed the Taiwan stock market to replace manual processing of shareholder voting with straight-through processing (STP) via electronic file.
This has enabled the standardization and automation of cross-border voting processes, ensuring accurate execution for custodian banks.
Taiwan’s stock market achieving 100 percent fol
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs