TDCC has worked with Broadridge to help transition the Taiwan Stock Market to 100 percent e-voting in under four years. Adopting Broadridge’s direct vote-submission service allowed the Taiwan stock market to replace manual processing of shareholder voting with straight-through processing (STP) via electronic file.
This has enabled the standardization and automation of cross-border voting processes, ensuring accurate execution for custodian banks.
Taiwan’s stock market achieving 100 percent
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv