The CAT, envisioned as a database of transactions in the market to track trading activity in US equities and listed options, is expected to start in November with self-regulatory organizations (SRO) reporting to the system. But broker-dealers should start figuring out their data custody, even if further delays persist.
Ronald Veith, executive director at JPMorgan Chase, said during a panel discussion at the annual Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (Sifma) operations conferen
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities