The commissions that brokers take from trade executions dropped sharply in the first quarter after the enactment of new European rules on research unbundling, increasing downward pressure on an area that has already felt the effects of moves away from high-touch strategies, according to new research.
Agency broker ITG released the latest update to its Global Cost Review report on June 4, highlighting the fall in explicit costs for trade executions in the UK following the implementation of the
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha