The commissions that brokers take from trade executions dropped sharply in the first quarter after the enactment of new European rules on research unbundling, increasing downward pressure on an area that has already felt the effects of moves away from high-touch strategies, according to new research.
Agency broker ITG released the latest update to its Global Cost Review report on June 4, highlighting the fall in explicit costs for trade executions in the UK following the implementation of the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain