Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein last week introduced the option of receiving its research via RSS, following a pilot of the technology among its own staff.
DrKW already offers its research via PremierNote, a proprietary service that sends a single daily e-mail with updates; its Web site; and third parties such as Bloomberg, Reuters and Thomson Financial—as well as in hard copy. Now, customers can use their RSS readers to capture new research as it is issued from the firm and display the update
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech