What the new year will bring. By Andy Cooper, director, Financial IT Limited
Predicting the direction of market data products in 2005 is a dangerous assignment. You may well re-read this article this time next year and laugh at how far off I was—or be impressed at how close I came. Either way, it is not without some trepidation that I pen my thoughts (well, type them) and place my neck on the proverbial chopping block.
First and foremost, cost reduction will still dominate the thoughts of man
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit