Fitch Ratings is lobbying the major index providers, including Lehman Brothers and Merrill Lynch, to factor its ratings into the methodology of their indices. The Lehman Aggregate Index, JPMorgan and MSCI all take both Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s (S&P) ratings into account. Merrill Lynch indices use both S&P and Moody’s ratings. iBoxx is alone among the major index providers in recognizing Fitch ratings.
Market participants say inclusion in the Lehman Aggregate Index could finally allow Fit
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit