Citicorp's CrossMar Inc. may be at your door soon. The vendor has begun selling real-time Treasury and money market data from interdealer-broker Garban Ltd. -- but only to user organizations. To deliver the data there are two new feeds, a page-based hybrid broadcast/interactive feed that CrossMar is now launching and an interactive elementized feed that it has in development.
On both feeds, the Treasury and money market data is packaged with CrossMar's foreign exchange and metals data. The v
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act