The Association of National Numbering Agencies (ANNA) has proposed a network that would link international numbering agencies' databases of security identification numbers. Dubbed the Global ISIN Access Mechanism (GIAM), the proposed network would allow numbering agencies to cross-reference domestic security codes with International Securities Identification Numbers (ISINs).
The ISIN was created by the International Standards Organization (ISO), a worldwide federation of national standards
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'