FX Deal, a recently formed subsidiary of London-based Cognotec Ltd., has formed an alliance with Bloomberg to provide a foreign exchange order-routing service over the Bloomberg network. The service is a development of the Cognotec Autodealing system that is used to link the sell side directly with its clients.
"What we have done, with Bloomberg's help, is to take that development a stage further," says John Barratt, head of marketing for FX Deal. He says that there will be no formal launch o
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act