Following the lead of the Toronto Stock Exchange, the Montreal Exchange and the Vancouver Stock Exchange recently began distributing market-by-price distributing market-by-price services through market data vendors, effectively opening up their order books to the investment community. The moves, aimed at attracting investor interest, relect the increasing competion among Canadian exchanges, which are being strained by the slow market.
The Montreal Exchange began distributing its market-by-pri
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling