Despite the market pressures of this year, Bloomberg held onto its market share without lowering its prices. However, there were rumblings that the vendor is developing a mid-tier product to supplement its terminal product as well as continued talk that it’s using discounts to retain clients.
Certainly, while Bloomberg affirmed its business model, it began to offer alternatives. For example, it introduced the ability to access Bloomberg Professional from multiple points in order to better ser
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit