The Association of National Numbering Agencies is planning to create an ISIN look-up service that will be available on a cost-recovery basis, while deciding against changing its rules to prevent members from charging more than the cost for databasing ISINs.
A task force led by newly-elected ANNA chairman Dan Kuhnel is charged with writing a business case, outlining what the product will look like and determining the cost to both ANNA and users, according to Terry Allison, head of Sedol Master
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit