Investhink is a global investing search engine, providing users with tools to find and compare the investing products and services they need on the Internet. Investhink unbundles the products and services offered within those sites for categorization and listing in its search engine. Users can search for a vendor, and browse or search for a specific product or service.
What is the most important thing that happened to the market data industry last year?
The Y2K scam passed without incident. T
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp