Service providers are always looking to cut out the middleman. Now both the buy and sell sides have found a familiar technology that helps them get directly in front of the end user: video.
With video, traders, fund managers and corporations can deliver their message directly to an individual PC. In addition, the video services currently on the market allow those end users to decide when and how they view the video--which follows the trend of using personalization to cut through the flood of
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit