Investhink, a London-based provider of data integration technology, has ceased to trade and is likely to go into liquidation next month.
Investhink’s directors have instructed chartered accountants Baker Tilly to assist them in placing the company in Creditors Voluntary Liquidation (CVL). CVL, the most common form of liquidation in the UK, occurs when a company has run out of money, it cannot pay its debts on time and its directors are concerned that the business is no longer viable.
A Baker T
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech