The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) has registered its unhappiness over a series of Securities and Exchange Commission proposals to increase the financial information which municipal bond dealers must make available to their customers -- but the SEC may go ahead with its plans anyway.
The SEC's proposals -- announced back in March -- would bar broker-dealers from recommending a muni bond unless they have reviewed the most recent information about that bond; such data may end up
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data