The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) has registered its unhappiness over a series of Securities and Exchange Commission proposals to increase the financial information which municipal bond dealers must make available to their customers -- but the SEC may go ahead with its plans anyway.
The SEC's proposals -- announced back in March -- would bar broker-dealers from recommending a muni bond unless they have reviewed the most recent information about that bond; such data may end up b
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit