The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) should delay approval of the National Association of Securities Dealers’ (NASD) proposal for a permanent fee structure for the Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine (TRACE), says a comment letter from the Bond Market Association (BMA).
"We believe some financial disclosure [regarding TRACE] is necessary before the SEC can make a decision," Michele David, vice-president and assistant general counsel of the BMA, tells Inside Market Data.
"NASD has nev
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse