In April, some exchange members that had signed up for the new feed failed to pass the required conformance tests to cope with the volume of data distributed over the new Performance Channels, which delivers un-throttled data-including data volume spikes, whereas the exchange's Service Channels architecture manages peak data to prevent it overwhelming client systems-over 100-megabit per second lines, broken down into multiple channels for different datasets: six for Level 1 data, six for Lev
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II