"The investment reflects their interest in making sure that our product line becomes a standard... that supports [broker-dealers'] business model," says CodeStreet chief executive Howard Pein. "Our goal now is to have a consortium of customers behind the company that are invested in this space, and we are in the process of working towards establishing this funding consortium. RW Pressprich is the first of our customers to step up."
Pein says that one reason the broker-dealer took a stake in CodeS
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit