The platform currently supports electronic broking and matching of emissions contracts, which remain relatively thinly traded. However, the broker will soon expand this to include power and natural gas trading, which are expected to create much more volume in the system.
Once the new instruments are added to EnergyMatch, the broker will look at broadening the options for clients to access data from the system.
At present, Amerex provides only end-of-day data that serves as a closing price, req
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse