The index aggregates ratings from traders on how bullish or bearish they perceive the overall market for currencies, energy, grains, livestock, metals, gilts, US treasuries and stock indexes, and provides an index value of between zero and 100 that users can track over the course of a week to determine changes in investor sentiment.
The portal's main focus is on providing commentary on each market sector from expert contributors, but it also provides a mixture of real-time and streaming delayed q
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit