Pleasanton, Calif.-based event processing software vendor iSpheres will announce this week the release of version 5.5 of its Event Server event processing engine, which uses distributed computing to handle increasing volumes of data.
Firms use Event Server to capture and analyze low latency streaming data, using business logic that they code into the engine. Clients might include a hedge fund that wants to implement an automated trading strategy to look for arbitrage opportunities, or a broke
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act