The Chicago Mercantile Exchange, one of the pioneers of the FAST (FIX Adapted for Streaming Data) protocol for market data, is nearing the end of a proof of concept for longer-term changes to its market data distribution strategy.
The CME is currently testing FAST in a laboratory environment, but it still needs to be tested in a live production environment so that the CME can analyze this against the lab results.
But "FAST is just one aspect of that proof of concept, where we are swapping out
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit