Reuters has added evaluated fixed income prices in 12 emerging market currencies to its DataScope back-office pricing product for use in valuing fixed-income portfolios.
The new currencies cover the Nordic region with Danish krone, Swedish krona, Norwegian kroner and Icelandic krona; emerging Eastern European currencies such as Hungarian forint, Polish new zloty, Czech koruna, Slovak koruna; Russian rouble; Turkish lira; South African rand; and Japanese yen.
Officials say the expansion is pa
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp