An annual tradition at the start of each year is for those with a vested interest in the market data industry to predict which new trends and issues will have an impact upon our working lives, strategic thinking, budgets and decisions in 2008.
However, we often get sidetracked by the headlines and forget the bread-and-butter issues that will have a meaningful impact on the way we produce, distribute, receive and use market data and technology.
Exchanges certainly grabbed the headlines in 2007
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit