The growth of the credit derivatives market-well-documented in the financial press-has been nothing short of dizzying, with outstanding volumes growing by 2,000 percent since 2002, according to figures from the International Swaps and Derivatives Association.
Economic factors, such as low global interest rates, have created the conditions for growth, while innovation within the industry has also contributed greatly to the growth of the credit derivatives market-and we believe innovation will
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit