As a result, companies listed on HKEx's main board that make announcements between 6am and 9am no longer need to suspend trading during the morning trading session. Companies can also make announcements between 12:30pm and 1:30pm each day, without being required to suspend trading, which the revised listing policy extends by 30 minutes to 2pm, though HKEx still does not allow announcements during trading sessions.
Richard Williams, head of listings at HKEx, says exchange participants cited co
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp