The feed will provide real-time quote and trade data for the exchange's equity markets, replacing the current SGX SecuritiesBook feed, and will offer scalability for the exchange to expand its data distribution to other instruments in future.
"The key thing is that it can take care of the cash equities market. But one of the reasons [for updating the feed] is to add more data, such as index information, other asset classes, and possibly company announcements and tax information," says Lai Kok
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act