Theoriem began using TimeScape at launch in February as an analytic engine to back-test and validate its models, using historical tick data from Tick Data Corp-although the firm is not yet using its models for live trading.
According to Paul Roland, managing principal of Theoriem, the firm needed a solution that would be able to store and process large datasets-including being able to manage large volumes of data while processing any gaps in the data to construct a time-series-and would allow tra
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit