Most of the 400 new screens are located across 47 Bavarian savings and loans banks that form part of BayernLB, with six screens deployed at the bank's headquarters in Munich, which will provide first-level support to the local subsidiaries.
The project to upgrade the terminals began on June 1. The bank has already transitioned around 80 percent of the 400 planned users, and plans to complete the migration across all of its local S&L banks by October. Philip Karlstetter, department head at Bay
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act