Dow Jones agreed to a $5.6 billion takeover by News Corp. on Wednesday, Aug. 1.
When asked by Inside Market Data about News Corp.'s plans for the Dow Jones Indexes and Dow Jones Newswires services for capital markets professionals, Murdoch responded that the non-retail indexes and newswires businesses are "very valuable assets," that the company intends to leverage as much as possible.
Murdoch did not provide specific details of how News Corp. will utilize and exploit the new business areas, s
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent