Thomson Financial has laid off more than 100 employees in London, it announced last week. At the same time, it has added four senior executives to its sales team in Europe and plans to take on a further sixty sales staff globally in a bid to step up its competitiveness, officials say.
The vendor says it expects to make further redundancies in Europe as part of an ongoing restructuring.
Jim Malkin, managing director and CEO of Thomson Financial Europe, says the company cut back on duplicate fu
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse