Commerzbank’s market data staff within Investment Banking ITwill not be affected by the latest round of job and budget cuts this year, a spokesperson says.
The bank is planning to make over 3,000 job cuts over the next year, half of which will affect central staff units, including IT, back-office and administration.
However, redundancies in Investment Banking IT, where about a quarter of all the banks’ IT staff work, were made last year, and there are no plans for any additional major cutback
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act