LONDON-based AFX News has made a profit for the first time since its creation in 1990, managing director Stefan Ploghaus tells Inside Market Data.
Ploghaus says he can't provide specific numbers or say exactly when AFX started making money. But he expects AFX to stay in the black going forward.
He says there are a number of factors behind the growth, including both AFX's Internet services, which recently signed MSN in Europe, and its professional offerings. Regarding the latter, he says, "We'r
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming