MMS International, the third-party foreign exchange and fixed income analysis provider that Standard & Poor’s sold last year, is looking to build up its sales team after its European sales staff based in Paris left earlier this month.
Sources close to the company tell Inside Market Data that Philippe Savajols, Sebastien Parsini and Zenja Randjelovic, who constituted MMS’ European sales team, were all laid off.
Mickey Arora, president and chief executive of MMS, declines to comment on the three
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit