Moneyline Telerate has emerged from a quiet period in Europe with a new business strategy: to double its market share in the next two to three years.
Financial firms globally spent about $87 million (1.15 percent of market data spend) on Moneyline Telerate services in 2001, according to Risk Waters Group's Inside Market Data Reference. Total market data spend in 2001 was about $6.8 billion.
Moneyline Telerate hopes to meet its target through new sales and by displacing rival vendors on the tra
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit